How To Make PayPal Or Credit Card Payments
How to make PayPal or Credit Card Payments in Hostbill
If you make payments directly through our legacy payment system on crservers.com rather than through your Hostbill account, you may receive late notices in error. These payments must be added manually to Hostbill, which can take as much as a month to post depending on when you make the payment. You can avoid this annoyance and keep your account up to date with just a couple of extra mouse clicks. (You can also create support tickets and manage your services in the Hostbill Control Panel.)
- 1. Go to crservers.com and log in to your account:
- 2. Your current balance is listed at bottom right, click on the Pay Now button:
- 3. You can print or download the invoice in pdf format by selecting one of the icons at top right.
Choose your payment method from the drop-down list. First we will show you how to pay with a credit card through 2Checkout. If you prefer to use PayPal, please skip to here. Choose Credit Card, then click the Pay Now button:
- 4. Your billing information is automatically added from your Hostbill account. Please add or correct any entries here, then click on the Continue Checkout button:
- 5. Choose Credit Card again by clicking on the button, then click the Continue Checkout button:
- 6. Enter your Credit Card information, then click on the Continue Checkout button to complete your transaction.
- 7. Print the invoice or download in pdf format if you wish, then choose PayPal from the drop-down list and click on the PayPal Checkout button:
- 8. Click on Have a PayPal account?
(You can also choose other options here. For more information on Bill Me Later, please go to:
- 9. Log in to your PayPal account to complete the transaction:
Should you need any assistance in this process, please contact us through the Live Chat feature located at the top right of crservers.com and we will be happy to help.